Exploring the Respiratory Care Toolbox – An Educational Session for Primary Care Pharmacists, Leicester
Saturday Morning Workshops
Featuring; Introduction and Overiew of Available Tools, The Role of Spirometry and Reversibility Testing & The Role of FeNO Testing
MORPh Training are proud to introduce our Exploring the Respiratory Care Toolbox – An Educational Session for Primary Care Pharmacists workshops.
This event is prioritised for Primary Care Pharmacists. If you are a member of another profession, please contact email@example.com before registering.
Registration and coffee will start at 9.30am with the first talk beginning at 10.00am.
This event will be chaired by Darush Attar-Zadeh, Respiratory Lead Pharmacist Right Breath Team Barnet CCG, discussing;
Introduction and overview of available tools
- Guidelines, including update on GINA
- RightBreathe – website, decision tools, app and the slide-rule
- Appropriate use of placebo & empty devices and support items, such as the in-Check device
- Intro to spirometry
- Intro to FeNO
With our expert speaker, Carol A Stonham MBE RGN, MSc Resp Care, Queen’s Nurse Senior Nurse Practitioner – Respiratory, Gloucestershire CCG discussing;
The role of spirometry and reversibility testing
- The role of spirometry in diagnosing airways disease
- Understanding spirometry reports – reviewing the diagnosis
- The use of micro-spirometry as a case-finding tool
The role of FeNO testing
- The role of FeNO in diagnosing asthma
- The role of FeNO to support treatment decisions
- Using FeNO to assess treatment adherence
Lunch and refreshments will be provided. If you have any dietary requirements please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
These events are sponsored by the pharmaceutical industry, but the agenda is independently managed and developed by our clinical management team.
Please note that we often have a reserve list for our study days and as we’ve faced a significant number of non-attendances recently, we are now charging a non-attendance fee on free tickets.
We will now be charging a £40 non-attendance fee for delegates who do not attend without 7 days’ notice.
Invoices are automatically issued therefore if you are unable to attend please contact us as soon as possible via email@example.com. We hope you understand.
Paid tickets can be refunded up to 7 days before the event start date.