Demystifying the NHS Individual Funding Request process
There is much misunderstanding about the IFR process.
This session will explain the IFR process and what situations are appropriate for seeking funding through this route.
The session will include:
- The purpose of the IFR process
- Where the process fits within an organisation’s commissioning process
- The three main categories of IFR applications
- Ethical and legal aspects of the IFR process
- Situations for which the IFR process should definitely not be used and describe alternative funding routes when available
- Is targeting the IFR route a good option for pharma?
The session will also address the common misconceptions about IFRs and present a number of examples of typical applications and how they should be managed by the IFR process.
This is a half day session with light lunch at 12.30pm with welcome and introduction starting at 1.00pm
To register for this event please contact us via Claire@morphconsultancy.co.uk